Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
OPM wants more data on use of recruitment, retention and relocation incentives.
Thursday - 7/16/2009, 4:11pm EDT
The Office of Personnel Management wants the Chief Human Capital Officers to provide more organized attention to the 3R's: recruitment, relocation, and retention incentives.
OPM director John Berry outlined these requests in a follow-up memorandum to one released May 27.
In the latest memo, he asks the CHCO council to "establish a work group to develop recommendations for improving the administration and oversight of the 3Rs authorities with a special emphasis on developing approaches for measuring the cost-benefit of the 3Rs program to the government."
These groups are to report back to the OPM in no more than 90 days.
OPM also is asking agencies to review and update their 3Rs program.
The information collected during this process will be analyzed by OPM and presented to the CHCOs at an upcoming meeting, the memo states.
On the Web:
OPM -- Memo on the 3R's
OPM -- May 27 memo
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)