Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
New CHCO Announced for DHS
Thursday - 5/28/2009, 6:51am EDT
There's a new Chief Human Capital Officer on the job at the Department of Homeland Security.
Secretary Janet Napolitano says that Jeff Neal will be the new CHCO at the 225,000 member agency.
Until recently, Neal has been the CHCO at the Defense Logistics Agency, the Pentagon's largest logistics combat support office. He's held that job since 2000.
At DLA, Neal identified more than $50 million in administrative and operational savings -- a transformation cited by the Partnership for Public Service as a model for other federal agencies.
On the Web:
DHS - Statement on Jeff Neal by Secretary Napolitano
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)