Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
New CHCO Announced for DHS
Thursday - 5/28/2009, 6:51am EDT
There's a new Chief Human Capital Officer on the job at the Department of Homeland Security.
Secretary Janet Napolitano says that Jeff Neal will be the new CHCO at the 225,000 member agency.
Until recently, Neal has been the CHCO at the Defense Logistics Agency, the Pentagon's largest logistics combat support office. He's held that job since 2000.
At DLA, Neal identified more than $50 million in administrative and operational savings -- a transformation cited by the Partnership for Public Service as a model for other federal agencies.
On the Web:
DHS - Statement on Jeff Neal by Secretary Napolitano
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)