Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Md Secy of Transportation heads to Obama Admin.
Tuesday - 5/19/2009, 6:00pm EDT
Maryland's Secretary of Transportation John Porcari is leaving that position to join the Obama Administration.
Pocari is President Obama's choice for Deputy Secretary of the Department of Transportation.
He is going through Senate confirmation.
During his tenure at Maryland's department of transportation, the state broke ground on the inter-county connector. He is a strong ally of the Purple Line, and was instrumental in the development of the new Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)