Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
National Guard prepares for hurricane season
Friday - 4/10/2009, 5:02pm EDT
Hurricane season is just a few months away and the National Guard is preparing for the worst.
Next Tuesday and Wednesday, Fort Belvoir will be the scene of a large-scale command post exercise for hurricane preparedness.
150 people from across the services, and across the federal government will come to Northern Virginia for the exercise.
In addition, representatives from 27 states will be on hand.
Forecasters are predicting an "above average" year for hurricanes.
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)