Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Sprint gets OK to offer TIC services under Networx
Tuesday - 4/7/2009, 5:09pm EDT
The General Services Administration added Sprint to the growing number of vendors offering secure Internet gateway services through the Networx telecommunications contract.
Sprint, joins AT&T and Qwest, to offer Trusted Internet Connections, or TIC services. GSA's award to Sprint came under the Enterprise piece of Networx. The agency also announced Qwest could provide these services under Enterprise.
Last month, GSA awarded Qwest a spot on the Universal portion of Networx. AT&T received the first award in December to provide TIC services.
GSA expects to make other awards for TIC services in the coming months.
On the Web:
FederalNewsRadio -- Secure Internet portal services not available until August
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)