Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Sprint gets OK to offer TIC services under Networx
Tuesday - 4/7/2009, 5:09pm EDT
The General Services Administration added Sprint to the growing number of vendors offering secure Internet gateway services through the Networx telecommunications contract.
Sprint, joins AT&T and Qwest, to offer Trusted Internet Connections, or TIC services. GSA's award to Sprint came under the Enterprise piece of Networx. The agency also announced Qwest could provide these services under Enterprise.
Last month, GSA awarded Qwest a spot on the Universal portion of Networx. AT&T received the first award in December to provide TIC services.
GSA expects to make other awards for TIC services in the coming months.
On the Web:
FederalNewsRadio -- Secure Internet portal services not available until August
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)