Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Benefits bills pass in House
Wednesday - 4/1/2009, 7:12pm EDT
H.R.828 -- FERS Redeposit Act:
Allows an individual who has returned to government service and who has received a refund of retirement contributions under the Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS) system to deposit the amount that was received, with interest, to the credit of the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.
H.R.958 - FERS Sick Leave Bill:
Requires that the total service of a FERS employee at retirement or who dies leaving a survivor entitled to benefits must include the employee's days of unused sick leave for annuity computation.
H.R.1198 -- Part-Time Federal Employees Equity Act of 2009:
Exempts a federal employee's part-time service performed before April 7, 1986, from proration requirements for purposes of annuity computation under the Civil Service Retirement System.
Stay tuned to FederalNewsRadio for details.
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)