Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Benefits bills pass in House
Wednesday - 4/1/2009, 7:12pm EDT
H.R.828 -- FERS Redeposit Act:
Allows an individual who has returned to government service and who has received a refund of retirement contributions under the Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS) system to deposit the amount that was received, with interest, to the credit of the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.
H.R.958 - FERS Sick Leave Bill:
Requires that the total service of a FERS employee at retirement or who dies leaving a survivor entitled to benefits must include the employee's days of unused sick leave for annuity computation.
H.R.1198 -- Part-Time Federal Employees Equity Act of 2009:
Exempts a federal employee's part-time service performed before April 7, 1986, from proration requirements for purposes of annuity computation under the Civil Service Retirement System.
Stay tuned to FederalNewsRadio for details.
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)