Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Benefits bills pass in House
Wednesday - 4/1/2009, 7:12pm EDT
H.R.828 -- FERS Redeposit Act:
Allows an individual who has returned to government service and who has received a refund of retirement contributions under the Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS) system to deposit the amount that was received, with interest, to the credit of the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.
H.R.958 - FERS Sick Leave Bill:
Requires that the total service of a FERS employee at retirement or who dies leaving a survivor entitled to benefits must include the employee's days of unused sick leave for annuity computation.
H.R.1198 -- Part-Time Federal Employees Equity Act of 2009:
Exempts a federal employee's part-time service performed before April 7, 1986, from proration requirements for purposes of annuity computation under the Civil Service Retirement System.
Stay tuned to FederalNewsRadio for details.
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)