Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Benefits bills pass in House
Wednesday - 4/1/2009, 7:12pm EDT
H.R.828 -- FERS Redeposit Act:
Allows an individual who has returned to government service and who has received a refund of retirement contributions under the Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS) system to deposit the amount that was received, with interest, to the credit of the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.
H.R.958 - FERS Sick Leave Bill:
Requires that the total service of a FERS employee at retirement or who dies leaving a survivor entitled to benefits must include the employee's days of unused sick leave for annuity computation.
H.R.1198 -- Part-Time Federal Employees Equity Act of 2009:
Exempts a federal employee's part-time service performed before April 7, 1986, from proration requirements for purposes of annuity computation under the Civil Service Retirement System.
Stay tuned to FederalNewsRadio for details.
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)