Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Former deputy secretary of HUD joins CGI
Tuesday - 3/24/2009, 12:55pm EDT
Former Department of Housing and Urban Development deputy secretary Roy Bernardi has joined CGI as vice president of consulting services.
At CGI, Bernardi will work with both public and private sector clients in the areas of public housing, grants management and loan modification funding.
At HUD, Bernardi managed HUD's day-to-day operations, including its $38 billion annual budget and 8,500 employees. He also was the as acting secretary of the agency and the assistant secretary of community planning and development.
Prior to joining the federal government, Bernardi was the mayor of Syracuse, N.Y.
On the Web:
FederalNewsRadio - Business of Government Hour
CGI - Press release
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)