Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Former deputy secretary of HUD joins CGI
Tuesday - 3/24/2009, 12:55pm EDT
Former Department of Housing and Urban Development deputy secretary Roy Bernardi has joined CGI as vice president of consulting services.
At CGI, Bernardi will work with both public and private sector clients in the areas of public housing, grants management and loan modification funding.
At HUD, Bernardi managed HUD's day-to-day operations, including its $38 billion annual budget and 8,500 employees. He also was the as acting secretary of the agency and the assistant secretary of community planning and development.
Prior to joining the federal government, Bernardi was the mayor of Syracuse, N.Y.
On the Web:
FederalNewsRadio - Business of Government Hour
CGI - Press release
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)