Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Oshkosh names new Executive VP
Monday - 3/2/2009, 6:50pm EST
Oshkosh Corporation, which sells about $2 billion in vehicles to the Pentagon yearly, has named R. Andy Hove as its executive Vice President, and President of its Defense business.
Hove succeeds W. John Stoddart, who is retiring after 14 years with the Wisconsin-based firm.
"We are pleased to have a talented individual such as Andy join Oshkosh Corporation to lead our Defense business. He is a strong relationship builder with extensive experience in ground systems and strategic business development, which aligns well with our company's growth strategies," says Robert G. Bohn, Oshkosh Corporation chairman and chief executive officer, in a prepared release.
Hove is a former Army officer, who most recently served as vice president of BAE Systems' Combat Systems Program.
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)