Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
NSPS completes payouts for 2009
Wednesday - 2/18/2009, 4:36pm EST
The payouts for pay for performance employees at the Department of Defense are complete.
The National Security Personnel System (NSPS) is reporting on its website that close to 170,000 employees have gotten their final ratings, and the salary bumps and bonuses that go with the ratings.
Officials say the average rating was 3.46 on a 5 point scale. The majority of employees were rated as "valued performers" which is right in the middle of the chart. Less than two percent of employees were rated as "unacceptable" or "fair," on the low end of the chart.
Jane Norris and Tom Temin will be speaking with Brad Bunn, Executive Officer of NSPS, on the Federal Drive Thursday morning.
On the Web:
National Security Personell System - 2009 Payouts Complete for NSPS Employees
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio. All Rights Reserved.)