Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
NSPS completes payouts for 2009
Wednesday - 2/18/2009, 4:36pm EST
The payouts for pay for performance employees at the Department of Defense are complete.
The National Security Personnel System (NSPS) is reporting on its website that close to 170,000 employees have gotten their final ratings, and the salary bumps and bonuses that go with the ratings.
Officials say the average rating was 3.46 on a 5 point scale. The majority of employees were rated as "valued performers" which is right in the middle of the chart. Less than two percent of employees were rated as "unacceptable" or "fair," on the low end of the chart.
Jane Norris and Tom Temin will be speaking with Brad Bunn, Executive Officer of NSPS, on the Federal Drive Thursday morning.
On the Web:
National Security Personell System - 2009 Payouts Complete for NSPS Employees
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio. All Rights Reserved.)