Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD seeks contractor to run analysis center.
Monday - 2/9/2009, 6:02pm EST
Agency: Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
Contract length: 7 years
Estimated value: $1.68 billion
Incumbent: Booz Allen Hamilton
Services provided: The operations of the IATAC include: the facilitation and use of information assurance technology, scientific and technical information in the design, development, testing, evaluation, operations and maintenance of IT for DoD systems. This includes general support for IA technology, information and policy within DoD and the government, which also includes the maintenance and development of methods for the collection and analysis of IA technology information.
Timeline: DoD has been doing market research for DTIC IAC contracts. The request for proposals release is dependent on other IAC core contracts some of which are schedule to be competed prior to IATAC. This schedule could mean greater delays, but the current Input estimate is August 2009.
Government contact: Janet Tweed, Contracting Officer, 402-232-5319, email@example.com
Input opportunity ID: 34916 (INPUT clients only)
For more on the DTIC IATAC contract visit: Input's blog.
On the Web:
FederalNewsRadio - DISA looking for global network support
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)