Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
State award under Networx protested
Wednesday - 1/21/2009, 1:40pm EST
The State Department awarded a contract to AT&T, but Qwest protested the award to the Government Accountability Office.
A State spokesman says the agency has rescinded the award and are reviewing the statement of work with the General Services Administration. The spokesman adds that State plans on re-issuing the task order in February.
The spokesman would not offer any further information about the protest or award.
State becomes the second agency whose award under GSA's multi-billion dollar telecommunications contract was protested. The Agriculture Department's award to AT&T also ended up at GAO when Qwest and Verizon submitted protests. Agriculture reopened the contract instead of letting GAO decide.