Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
State award under Networx protested
Wednesday - 1/21/2009, 1:40pm EST
The State Department awarded a contract to AT&T, but Qwest protested the award to the Government Accountability Office.
A State spokesman says the agency has rescinded the award and are reviewing the statement of work with the General Services Administration. The spokesman adds that State plans on re-issuing the task order in February.
The spokesman would not offer any further information about the protest or award.
State becomes the second agency whose award under GSA's multi-billion dollar telecommunications contract was protested. The Agriculture Department's award to AT&T also ended up at GAO when Qwest and Verizon submitted protests. Agriculture reopened the contract instead of letting GAO decide.