Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The Defense Department is spending more than $35 billion to move 123,000 employees and change the makeup of more than 8,000 bases across the country under the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) initiative. In our special report, BRAC Impact: A Federal News Radio and WTOP In Depth Series, we explore the effect moving hundreds of thousands of workers across DoD will have on the military and the contractors that support them.
New Jersey's Ft. Monmouth preps for move to Aberdeen
Friday - 5/13/2011, 7:09pm EDT
Thousands of people are moving, or have already moved, from the base to to Maryland's Aberdeen Proving Ground.
Ft. Monmouth Garrison Manager George Fitzmaier explains how his base is pulling it off.