Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Need for the Next Generation
For more than a decade, the threat of a retirement wave has loomed over the federal government. So what is the government doing to bring young people into the federal workforce? Our series, Need for the Next Generation, highlights some of the innovative ways agencies are recruiting and retaining the next generation of federal employees.
POLL: What's the biggest challenge to recruiting and retaining young feds?
Monday - 1/24/2011, 2:01am EST
What do you think is the federal government's biggest challenge in recruiting and retaining the next generation of feds? Take the poll!
Also, send us your comments, including ways your agency is attracting and keeping young employees, and making government cool.
Read more from the special report "The Need for the Next Generation"
Introduction: The need for the next generation Innovation From OPM's Basement Agency Tip 1: Get Out the Message Agency Tip 2: Provide Career Development Agency Tip 3: Manage With a 'Personal Touch' Agency Tip 4: Make New Hires Feel Welcome POLL: What's the biggest challenge to recruiting and retaining young employees?