Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Need for the Next Generation
For more than a decade, the threat of a retirement wave has loomed over the federal government. So what is the government doing to bring young people into the federal workforce? Our series, Need for the Next Generation, highlights some of the innovative ways agencies are recruiting and retaining the next generation of federal employees.
POLL: What's the biggest challenge to recruiting and retaining young feds?
Monday - 1/24/2011, 2:01am EST
In the special report "The Need for the Next Generation," Federal News Radio tells you about some ways agencies are trying to recruit and retain young employees in the federal government.
What do you think is the federal government's biggest challenge in recruiting and retaining the next generation of feds? Take the poll!
Also, send us your comments, including ways your agency is attracting and keeping young employees, and making government cool.
Read more from the special report "The Need for the Next Generation"
Introduction: The need for the next generation Innovation From OPM's Basement Agency Tip 1: Get Out the Message Agency Tip 2: Provide Career Development Agency Tip 3: Manage With a 'Personal Touch' Agency Tip 4: Make New Hires Feel Welcome POLL: What's the biggest challenge to recruiting and retaining young employees?