Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Need for the Next Generation
For more than a decade, the threat of a retirement wave has loomed over the federal government. So what is the government doing to bring young people into the federal workforce? Our series, Need for the Next Generation, highlights some of the innovative ways agencies are recruiting and retaining the next generation of federal employees.
POLL: What's the biggest challenge to recruiting and retaining young feds?
Monday - 1/24/2011, 2:01am EST
What do you think is the federal government's biggest challenge in recruiting and retaining the next generation of feds? Take the poll!
Also, send us your comments, including ways your agency is attracting and keeping young employees, and making government cool.
Read more from the special report "The Need for the Next Generation"
Introduction: The need for the next generation Innovation From OPM's Basement Agency Tip 1: Get Out the Message Agency Tip 2: Provide Career Development Agency Tip 3: Manage With a 'Personal Touch' Agency Tip 4: Make New Hires Feel Welcome POLL: What's the biggest challenge to recruiting and retaining young employees?