The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Insider Threat: Building a Secure Workforce
Changes in the way government agencies does business makes them more vulnerable to threats from the inside. Learn about insider threat and how government can build a secure workforce.
Matthew Doherty, Senior V.P. of Threat Assessment, Hillard Heintze, LLC and former Agent in Charge of the National Threat Assessment Center at the U.S. Secret Service
Michael Gelles, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP Federal practice and former Chief Psychologist, Naval Criminal Investigative Service
• What is insider threat?
• Impact of insider threat on government and the private sector
• How does it affect business, national security and public safety?
• What can be done to mitigate the risk of the insider?
• How does technology affect the risk?