The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Insider Threat: Building a Secure Workforce
Changes in the way government agencies does business makes them more vulnerable to threats from the inside. Learn about insider threat and how government can build a secure workforce.
Matthew Doherty, Senior V.P. of Threat Assessment, Hillard Heintze, LLC and former Agent in Charge of the National Threat Assessment Center at the U.S. Secret Service
Michael Gelles, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP Federal practice and former Chief Psychologist, Naval Criminal Investigative Service
• What is insider threat?
• Impact of insider threat on government and the private sector
• How does it affect business, national security and public safety?
• What can be done to mitigate the risk of the insider?
• How does technology affect the risk?