The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Insider Threat: Building a Secure Workforce
Changes in the way government agencies does business makes them more vulnerable to threats from the inside. Learn about insider threat and how government can build a secure workforce.
Matthew Doherty, Senior V.P. of Threat Assessment, Hillard Heintze, LLC and former Agent in Charge of the National Threat Assessment Center at the U.S. Secret Service
Michael Gelles, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP Federal practice and former Chief Psychologist, Naval Criminal Investigative Service
• What is insider threat?
• Impact of insider threat on government and the private sector
• How does it affect business, national security and public safety?
• What can be done to mitigate the risk of the insider?
• How does technology affect the risk?