The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Challenges facing military personnel and their families: a call for financial literacy
Tuesday - 4/5/2011, 11:34pm EDT
The lifestyle and unique challenges of service people and their families make them vulnerable to predators, making financial literacy a key among this population to minimize their risk. Listen to the discussion on the need to enhance financial literacy for our service members and their families.
Neale S. Godfrey, Founder, Children's Financial Network
Lt. General (Retired) Michael Rochelle, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1, U.S. Army
Joni Swedlund, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and lead partner, Deloitte's Federal Financial
• The depth of financial challenges within the military population
• What makes this particular group more vulnerable?
• What's being done to address this issue?
• Public and private partnership to help address this issue