The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Challenges facing military personnel and their families: a call for financial literacy
Tuesday - 4/5/2011, 11:34pm EDT
The lifestyle and unique challenges of service people and their families make them vulnerable to predators, making financial literacy a key among this population to minimize their risk. Listen to the discussion on the need to enhance financial literacy for our service members and their families.
Neale S. Godfrey, Founder, Children's Financial Network
Lt. General (Retired) Michael Rochelle, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1, U.S. Army
Joni Swedlund, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and lead partner, Deloitte's Federal Financial
• The depth of financial challenges within the military population
• What makes this particular group more vulnerable?
• What's being done to address this issue?
• Public and private partnership to help address this issue