The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Changes on the Hill: What could it mean for Agencies?
Monday - 2/7/2011, 4:35pm EST
Listen as The Honorable Tom Davis discusses the changes on the Hill and what they could mean for government agencies.
Deloitte Guest: The Honorable Tom Davis director for Federal Government Affairs, Deloitte
- Changes in legislative priorities
- Anticipated largest budget cuts in spending
- Budget freezes and cuts: what they could mean for agency programs
- Consolidation of agencies with redundancies