The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Stop.Think.Connect. - How do you keep your information safe during the holidays?
Wednesday - 12/22/2010, 12:09am EST
Join Mr. McConnell and Mr. Junaideen as they discussion the steps the public can take to increase their safety and security online as the Department of Homeland Security roles out their national initiative "Stop.Think.Connect."
Guest: Bruce McConnell , A Senior Counselor, National Protection and Programs Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Deloitte Guest: Amry Junaideen, Principal and Federal Technology Risk Services Leader, Deloitte
- Reason for the creation of the "Stop.Think.Connect" Campaign
- Involving the public in Cybersecurity effort
- Federal government training to make sure federal employees are using secure cyber practices both at work and at home
- Steps parents should take to ensure their children are good digital citizens
- Authentication procedures consumers should look for from their bank, retailer or internet service provider
- Available options if you've divulged personal information or believe you are a victim of internet fraud