The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
Stop.Think.Connect. - How do you keep your information safe during the holidays?
Wednesday - 12/22/2010, 12:09am EST
Join Mr. McConnell and Mr. Junaideen as they discussion the steps the public can take to increase their safety and security online as the Department of Homeland Security roles out their national initiative "Stop.Think.Connect."
Guest: Bruce McConnell , A Senior Counselor, National Protection and Programs Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Deloitte Guest: Amry Junaideen, Principal and Federal Technology Risk Services Leader, Deloitte
- Reason for the creation of the "Stop.Think.Connect" Campaign
- Involving the public in Cybersecurity effort
- Federal government training to make sure federal employees are using secure cyber practices both at work and at home
- Steps parents should take to ensure their children are good digital citizens
- Authentication procedures consumers should look for from their bank, retailer or internet service provider
- Available options if you've divulged personal information or believe you are a victim of internet fraud