The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
How is Open Government Working for Federal Agencies?
Monday - 11/15/2010, 12:20am EST
Mr. McClure known as the catalyst for government-wide adoption of open government will engage in a discussion with Mr. Goldstein on how open government is working for federal agencies.
Guest: David McClure, Associate Administrator, Citizen Services & Innovation Technologies, General Services Administration
Deloitte Guest: Ira Goldstein, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- The President's Open Government Directive
- Midterm elections impact on the Administration's
- Challenge.gov - platform to help agencies conduct contests
- Open Government and Government 2.0 - more hype than results?