The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
How is Open Government Working for Federal Agencies?
Monday - 11/15/2010, 12:20am EST
Mr. McClure known as the catalyst for government-wide adoption of open government will engage in a discussion with Mr. Goldstein on how open government is working for federal agencies.
Guest: David McClure, Associate Administrator, Citizen Services & Innovation Technologies, General Services Administration
Deloitte Guest: Ira Goldstein, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- The President's Open Government Directive
- Midterm elections impact on the Administration's
- Challenge.gov - platform to help agencies conduct contests
- Open Government and Government 2.0 - more hype than results?