The Next Generation
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FedCentral, hosted by veteran broadcaster Jane Norris, features federal executives and industry specialists exchanging insights and best practices on a wide range of issues - from cybersecurity and sustainability, to cost management and open government — to help government help America.
How is Open Government Working for Federal Agencies?
Monday - 11/15/2010, 12:20am EST
Mr. McClure known as the catalyst for government-wide adoption of open government will engage in a discussion with Mr. Goldstein on how open government is working for federal agencies.
Guest: David McClure, Associate Administrator, Citizen Services & Innovation Technologies, General Services Administration
Deloitte Guest: Ira Goldstein, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- The President's Open Government Directive
- Midterm elections impact on the Administration's
- Challenge.gov - platform to help agencies conduct contests
- Open Government and Government 2.0 - more hype than results?