Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Key trends and legacies of 2013
Wednesday - 1/15/2014, 2:34pm EST
Schooner highlights the spending trends marking 2013 as the first year on year decline in procurement dollars and what it means for government and industry.
He also discusses the explosive growth in grants versus contracts and how grants "oversight" is about to become more like contracts.
Schooner will also give us his take on DoD's Better Buying Power Initiative, the DoD Performance Measurement Initiative, key personnel legacies, and 2013 stories that we would like to forget.