Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Woytek: SEWP 5 will provide 'full-service data' at NASA
Tuesday - 3/19/2013, 12:29pm EDT
"There are two areas in particular that we're focusing in on, not so much technology, but how the contracts operate," said Joanne Woytek, NASA's SEWP program manager. "One very key one is supply chain risk management. I'm a very large part of that in terms of trying to keep up with what's going on."
She told In Depth with Francis Rose Monday that with SEWP 5, it will be easier to pull out details from the contract.
"Can industry give us reports?" she said. "The answer is they don't have to with SEWP 5. We'll actually be able to give any report on anything to [the Office of Management and Budget] and agencies about their usage. So, we'll be sort of a full service data center for them."