Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Dodd-Frank lawsuits and inauguration funding
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 5:08pm EST
This week on Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show hosted by Allen Scott:
- Industry groups are turning to the courts after unsuccessful attempts to overturn Dodd-Frank regulations through the congressional process. With two recent legal success stories, will there be more on the horizon changing the landscape of Dodd-Frank? Senior Finance Policy Analyst Cady North joins us to discuss the implications.
- The Presidential Inauguration is days away and with events and parades and parties planned all over the city it leads us to the question, "Who's paying for all of this?" Bloomberg Government Data Analyst Dr. Peter Brusoe follows the money as we discuss inauguration financing.
Articles from BGov.com require a subscription.
||Peter Brusoe Peter Brusoe is a campaign finance data analyst for Bloomberg Government. Before joining Bloomberg he was a research associate with the Campaign Finance Institute where he co-authored a number of studies examining the confluence of campaign finance law and contributions. He received a B.A. in History and Political Science from the University at Albany, SUNY, an M.A. in Political Science from the Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and policy and a Ph.D. in political science from American University.|
||Cady North is a finance policy analyst with Bloomberg Government. She joined Bloomberg Government from Financial Executives International, where she was senior manager of government affairs. North has a B.A. in government from the University of Texas at Austin.|
||Allen Scott (moderator) specializes in customer on boarding and training at Bloomberg Government. Allen previously worked at Arbitron, Inc. where he served in a variety of roles from customer service to sales operations manager. Prior to Arbitron, Allen worked in radio for several years in the Washington and Baltimore areas. Most recently he spent six years at 99.1 HFS as co-host and news director.|