Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Sequestration, electronic health records, and a Dodd-Frank update
Thursday - 9/6/2012, 6:39pm EDT
- With the Sequestration clock ticking, Federal Business Analyst Randy Walerius examines how revenues may increase for three companies (Harris Corporation, Sharps Compliance Corporation, and CACI International Incorporated) in the BGOV 200 Top Federal Industry leaders.
- Unlike Dodd-Frank the adoption of Electronic Health Records is currently on track, however recently released final rules may slow that process down significantly. Health Care Analyst Suzanne Allard Levingston will explain.
- BGOV Economic Policy Analyst Cady North will run down what's new with Dodd Frank. How far along in the implementation process are we and what are the next hurdles to overcome?
||Allen Scott (moderator) specializes in customer on boarding and training at Bloomberg Government. Allen previously worked at Arbitron, Inc. where he served in a variety of roles from customer service to sales operations manager. Prior to Arbitron, Allen worked in radio for several years in the Washington and Baltimore areas. Most recently he spent six years at 99.1 HFS as co-host and news director.|
||Randy Walerius is a federal business intelligence analyst at Bloomberg Government. Before joining Bloomberg Government, he edited an online publication that covered public-private transportation partnerships around the world for government officials, investors and bankers. He's been a journalist for more than 20 years in the U.S. and Europe.|
||Suzanne Allard Levingston is a health care analyst for Bloomberg Government. She previously covered medicine and science for "The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour" in New York. She has written articles and researched books and documentaries, including projects for NOVA, MacNeil/Lehrer Productions, the History Channel, Discovery Education and Time Inc. She earned her BA with honors in English from Brown University and an MA in journalism from Stanford University.|
||Cady North is a finance policy analyst with Bloomberg Government. She joined Bloomberg Government from Financial Executives International, where she was senior manager of government affairs. North has a B.A. in government from the University of Texas at Austin.|