Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
The who's who of federal acquisition
Wednesday - 6/13/2012, 10:57am EDT
By Julia Ziegler
Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio wanted to know, who are the people in government making a real difference when it comes to acquisition? Who are the rock stars that may or may not be getting the credit they deserve for the extraordinary work they do on a daily basis?
So, we asked the experts — our readers and listeners — to nominate those people you thought deserved the most credit.
Below are two lists compiled based on your nominations and edited by Federal News Radio, as part of the special series Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.
The first — acquisition professionals you may already know due to their high-level positions or length of service in government.
The second — the federal employees who may fly under the radar a bit more, but still deserve recognition for the exceptional work they do.
The quotes defining each finalist come from those who nominated them.