Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
The who's who of federal acquisition
Wednesday - 6/13/2012, 10:57am EDT
By Julia Ziegler
Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio wanted to know, who are the people in government making a real difference when it comes to acquisition? Who are the rock stars that may or may not be getting the credit they deserve for the extraordinary work they do on a daily basis?
So, we asked the experts — our readers and listeners — to nominate those people you thought deserved the most credit.
Below are two lists compiled based on your nominations and edited by Federal News Radio, as part of the special series Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.
The first — acquisition professionals you may already know due to their high-level positions or length of service in government.
The second — the federal employees who may fly under the radar a bit more, but still deserve recognition for the exceptional work they do.
The quotes defining each finalist come from those who nominated them.