Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
SBA mum on GTSI alleged accomplices
Thursday - 10/7/2010, 2:02pm EDT
Businesses are worrying about what the suspension means for their future.
Washington Technology asks: Why isn't the Small Business Administration also suspending the small-business prime contractors who allegedly acted as fronts for GTSI?
An SBA spokesman responded to Washington Technology's question with the SBA suspension letter to GTSI (see below.)
According to the article, "So far, all indications are that GTSI is the sole target of the investigation."
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.