Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
SBA mum on GTSI alleged accomplices
Thursday - 10/7/2010, 2:02pm EDT
Businesses are worrying about what the suspension means for their future.
Washington Technology asks: Why isn't the Small Business Administration also suspending the small-business prime contractors who allegedly acted as fronts for GTSI?
An SBA spokesman responded to Washington Technology's question with the SBA suspension letter to GTSI (see below.)
According to the article, "So far, all indications are that GTSI is the sole target of the investigation."
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.