Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The future of GTSI
Wednesday - 10/6/2010, 3:36pm EDT
GTSI said it will fight the suspension, but, Washington Technology reports, the company will have an uphill battle.
GTSI has two options: "Company executives can bring in lawyers to challenge SBA's decision and show it did nothing wrong or, at least, that the allegations are a misunderstanding. Or they can plead their case to SBA's suspension official, in hopes that SBA might lift the suspension," according to Washington Technology.
The loss of federal contracts could be a "crushing blow" to GTSI, Washington Technology reports in another article.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.