Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Strategies for Maximizing Services AND Product Business Lines
Thursday - 6/10/2010, 2:32am EDT
Companies that sell products to the Federal Government are always looking for ways to expand into more lucrative and higher margin service offerings. And service providers are often looking for product offerings to round out their business lines. Either way, it's easier said than done. However, on this week's Gov Con Straight Talk with Microsoft you'll hear from a panel of top executives who know what it takes to successfully grow products and services business lines to the Federal Government.
Christine Zmuda- Government Contractor Engagement Manager, Microsoft
Bernard Mustafa- CEO, Pleasant Valley Business Solutions (PVBS)
Rich Marksberry- CEO, ROM & Associates, LLC
About the Guests:
Government Contractor Engagement Manager
Prior to Microsoft, Ms. Zmuda was employed by Mobil Oil prior to the Exxon acquisition. At Mobil Oil, MS. Zmuda worked on one of the first EDI projects which automated inventory payments for US based company owned service stations. Her last position at Mobil involved working on several technology programs oriented at improving the customer experience like the Mobil Speed Pass, which remains a differentiator for Mobil Oil today.
Ms. Zmuda is a graduate of Michigan State University (B.A. degree) and American University (M.B.A.) Ms. Zmuda is a member of Secaf.org, Women in Technology, and the Professional Services Council. Ms. Zmuda also holds a board position on the Technology Council of Maryland.
Pleasant Valley Business Solutions (PVBS)
ROM & Associates, LLC
He was recognized as one of the "Top 10 CFO's in Government Contracting" by ExecutiveBiz magazine in 2008.