Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Hubbard Radio, LLC encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments.
Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. We encourage thoughtful comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions.
At times, the comment boards following articles, blog posts and other content can descend into personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior here. Hubbard Radio, LLC reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.
Due to the large volume of comments posted, Federal News Radio editors do not moderate the comment boards on a daily basis. Comments are automatically approved and posted to the website. Users may flag comments they deem unacceptable. Federal News Radio will determine whether the flagged comments abuse our policy and if further action needs to be taken. This may include deleting the comment or blocking the user from commenting on our site in the future.
The additional guidelines below are also in effect:
- The views and opinions expressed in these comments belong to the people who write them only.
- Be nice. Be reasonable. Be intelligent.
- No personal attacks, hate speech or threats toward private individuals, religious figures or other comment posters will be allowed.
- No suggestive or offensive language, including insulting other posters will be permitted.
- Posts should have a point and should have relevant content.
- No comments offering or advertising commercial products or services should be published on the site.
- If possible, please check your spelling in a word processor. Nothing kills your credibility like bad spelling.
- Uppercase in text is the equivalent of SHOUTING. Comments in all uppercase are discouraged.
- Humor is welcome in appropriate situations as long as it follows the other guidelines.
- Mean-spirited sarcasm is discouraged.