Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. We encourage thoughtful comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions.
At times, the comment boards following articles, blog posts and other content can descend into personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior here. Hubbard Radio, LLC reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.
Due to the large volume of comments posted, Federal News Radio editors do not moderate the comment boards on a daily basis. Comments are automatically approved and posted to the website. Users may flag comments they deem unacceptable. Federal News Radio will determine whether the flagged comments abuse our policy and if further action needs to be taken. This may include deleting the comment or blocking the user from commenting on our site in the future.
The additional guidelines below are also in effect:
- The views and opinions expressed in these comments belong to the people who write them only.
- Be nice. Be reasonable. Be intelligent.
- No personal attacks, hate speech or threats toward private individuals, religious figures or other comment posters will be allowed.
- No suggestive or offensive language, including insulting other posters will be permitted.
- Posts should have a point and should have relevant content.
- No comments offering or advertising commercial products or services should be published on the site.
- If possible, please check your spelling in a word processor. Nothing kills your credibility like bad spelling.
- Uppercase in text is the equivalent of SHOUTING. Comments in all uppercase are discouraged.
- Humor is welcome in appropriate situations as long as it follows the other guidelines.
- Mean-spirited sarcasm is discouraged.