Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Due to the large volume of comments being posted daily, Federal News Radio editors can no longer personally moderate the message boards. We have moved to an automatic approval system, with user ratings and abuse reports. If a particular comment reaches a certain threshold of abuse report, it will "hide" and those who then wish to read it will have to click to open it. Reports of abuse will be taken seriously and we reserve the right to remove comments at will and to block questionable users, though we really don't want to do that. Bottom line - please play nicely.
Federal News Radio Account Holders
By logging in through the links in the upper right-hand side of the website, you can now modify your accounts to include screen names.
The following guidelines still hold true:
- The views and opinions expressed in these comments belong to the people who write them only.
- Be nice. Be reasonable. Be intelligent.
- No personal attacks, hate speech or threats toward private individuals, religious figures or other comment posters will be allowed.
- No suggestive or offensive language, including insulting other posters will be permitted.
- Posts should have a point and should have relevant content.
- No posts offering or advertising commercial products or services will be published on the site.
- If possible, please check your spelling in a word processor. Nothing kills your credibility like bad spelling.
- Uppercase in text is the equivalent of SHOUTING. Comments in all uppercase are not allowed.
- Feel free to share your opinion or beliefs on an issue but, keep in mind, this is not a religious forum.
- Humor is welcome in appropriate situations as long as it follows the other guidelines.
- Mean-spirited sarcasm is discouraged.