Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. We encourage thoughtful comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions.
At times, the comment boards following articles, blog posts and other content can descend into personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior here. Hubbard Radio, LLC reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.
Due to the large volume of comments posted, Federal News Radio editors do not moderate the comment boards on a daily basis. Comments are automatically approved and posted to the website. Users may flag comments they deem unacceptable. Federal News Radio will determine whether the flagged comments abuse our policy and if further action needs to be taken. This may include deleting the comment or blocking the user from commenting on our site in the future.
The additional guidelines below are also in effect:
- The views and opinions expressed in these comments belong to the people who write them only.
- Be nice. Be reasonable. Be intelligent.
- No personal attacks, hate speech or threats toward private individuals, religious figures or other comment posters will be allowed.
- No suggestive or offensive language, including insulting other posters will be permitted.
- Posts should have a point and should have relevant content.
- No comments offering or advertising commercial products or services should be published on the site.
- If possible, please check your spelling in a word processor. Nothing kills your credibility like bad spelling.
- Uppercase in text is the equivalent of SHOUTING. Comments in all uppercase are discouraged.
- Humor is welcome in appropriate situations as long as it follows the other guidelines.
- Mean-spirited sarcasm is discouraged.