Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Updated: October 30, 2013
No Use by Children. The Site is not directed to, or intended for use by, children (defined as anyone age twelve or younger). Children should not use the Site or submit any information to Operator.
Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that all content and materials available at the Site (collectively, the "Content") are protected by national and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary rights and laws and, as between Operator and you, are owned exclusively by Operator. Except where otherwise noted, you may download, print or view individual pages at the Site for private, noncommercial use, provided you do not delete, change or otherwise modify any of the Content, including, but not limited to, any copyright or trademark notices. You may only use the Site and the Content as expressly permitted herein and for no other purpose. Except as authorized by Operator in writing on a case by case basis, you will not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any of the Content. The systematic retrieval of any of the Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the written permission of Operator is prohibited. Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs and marks on the Site are trademarks or service marks and may not be used without permission. Operator's policy is to terminate the online privileges of individuals who repeatedly violate the copyrights of others.
User's Grant of Limited License. By posting or submitting any content or other materials to the Site (collectively, the "User Content"), you grant Operator and its designees the right to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the User Content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose. In addition, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content and that the use of the User Content by Operator and/or its designees as set forth in the preceding sentence will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Operator may monitor, edit or delete the User Content as it appears on the Site at any time and for any or no reason without your permission.
Text Messages. By joining any Federal News Radio-run subscription program or service, you authorize Federal News Radio to send you auto-dialed marketing text messages at the mobile number provided by you. Such consent is not required by you in order for you to have the ability to purchase goods or services from Federal News Radio.
Privacy. Please review our separate Privacy Statement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to federal copyright law, if you believe copyrighted work is available at the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see the Notice and Take Down materials posted elsewhere at the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SITE MATERIALS") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OPERATOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY OF THE SITE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS AVAILABLE AT THE SITE.