Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
2014 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition
Friday - 8/15/2014, 10:59am EDT
October 13 - 15
THEME: Trusted Professionals - Today and Tomorrow
Held every October in Washington DC, the AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition is one of the largest land warfare expositions and professional development forums in the world.
The AUSA Annual Meeting consists of informative presentations, panel discussions on pertinent military and national security subjects, workshops and important business meetings.
The three day event also includes over 400 industry and military exhibits occupying more than 400,000 square feet of exhibit space on both levels of the convention center.
Presentations on the state of the Army and related defense subjects are given by the Secretary of the Army, the Army Chief of Staff and other senior Army and Department of Defense representatives.
This year we are expecting over 28,000 attendees, including senior leaders from the Army, DoD and Congress, as well as foreign dignitaries from around the world to participate in the AUSA Annual Meeting.
This event provides a unique opportunity to showcase defense industry products and services to key Army and DoD decision-makers, discover new developments in defense technology and meet with colleagues from the world-wide defense community.
There are several exciting features at this year's event including a Small Business Pavilion, an AUSA Homeland Security Pavilion and a Veterans Career Hiring Event.
For more information, please visit www.ausaannualmeeting.org