Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Acquisition Excellence 2014
Wednesday - 2/5/2014, 2:52pm EST
• Leveraging Transparent Procurement Data: What's in it for Me?
• Being and Acquisition Superhero: Your Role in Protecting the Nation's Cyber Infrastructure
• Exposing the Truth: Relationship Between Protest and Debriefings
• Acquisition of Agile IT Services: It CAN be Done!
• You Say This, We Hear That...How Industry and Government Perspectives Differ on Acquisition Issues
• Why Did You Do That? Lifting the Veil on Decision Making
Co-sponsored by DHS and GSA, the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council, Acquisition Excellence will be held on March 20, 2014 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C. Featured keynoters will include Katrina McFarland, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition at the Department of Defense and in-coming Director at OFPP, with workshop facilitators from GSA, NASA and more. Register now!