Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Cybersecurity Summit 2014
Thursday - 1/30/2014, 5:21pm EST
What does it take to stop cyber attacks?
Join AFCEA DC's Annual Cyber Summit on March 4, 2014 to hear DoD, Federal Agencies, and Industry Experts discuss Challenges, Solutions, and Teamwork in 2014.
This event is at the epicenter of the Nation's Cybersecurity Innovation, Operations, and Education. It will create Opportunities for Networking and Idea-Sharing with Professionals from the Department of Defense, Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies, Academic Institutions, Cybersecurity Entrepreneurs, & Industry Leaders.
Issues include: Innovation; Insider Threat; Continuous Monitoring; Cloud Security; Cyber Policy; Professionalization of Cybersecurity; Threat Modeling; and, other Key Topics.
The Summit will allow Attendees to achieve some very Important Objectives:
To register or sponsor, visit: afceadc.org/cyber.