Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
January Community Spotlight
Thursday - 12/19/2013, 9:39am EST
The Federal News Radio Community Spotlight for January is the Easter Seals Serving DC | MD | VA.
Bright Stars is a magical night at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in the nation's capital for more than 10,000 children and adults with disabilities, including wounded warriors, active duty military and veterans, and their families.
Easter Seals provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs, including military, wounded warriors, veterans and their families, have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Easter Seals Child Development Centers offer high-quality care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years in a unique environment where children of all abilities learn together. The program ensures early identification and intervention to guarantee children reach their potential to succeed in kindergarten and beyond.
For more information and to support Easter Seals Serving DC | MD | VA, log on to eseal.org or call 301.588.8700.
Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa Johns. Visit them at www.papajohns.com