Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
November Community Spotlight
Monday - 10/21/2013, 12:05pm EDT
The Federal News Radio Community Spotlight for November is The PenFed Foundation.
The PenFed Foundation is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization working to meet the unmet financial needs of military members and their families. The nonprofit organization helps support wounded warriors, and provides the military community with financial management assistance and home ownership aid as well as programs to increase financial literacy.
As part of a public-private partnership, the foundation also recently gifted to the Department of Veterans Affairs a new $11 million free hotel for veterans undergoing medical care called the Defenders Lodge.
PenFed (Pentagon Federal Credit Union) covers all labor expenses for the foundation so every dollar donated goes directly to supporting its programs. To make a donation or learn more about the foundation visit www.penfedfoundation.org.
The Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa John's. Visit them at www.papajohns.com.