Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
November Community Spotlight
Monday - 10/21/2013, 12:05pm EDT
The Federal News Radio Community Spotlight for November is The PenFed Foundation.
The PenFed Foundation is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization working to meet the unmet financial needs of military members and their families. The nonprofit organization helps support wounded warriors, and provides the military community with financial management assistance and home ownership aid as well as programs to increase financial literacy.
As part of a public-private partnership, the foundation also recently gifted to the Department of Veterans Affairs a new $11 million free hotel for veterans undergoing medical care called the Defenders Lodge.
PenFed (Pentagon Federal Credit Union) covers all labor expenses for the foundation so every dollar donated goes directly to supporting its programs. To make a donation or learn more about the foundation visit www.penfedfoundation.org.
The Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa John's. Visit them at www.papajohns.com.