Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Stars and Stripes
Tuesday - 7/2/2013, 5:20pm EDT
Be a part of the USO of Metropolitan Washington's annual Stars and Stripes fund raising event for our troops and their families living in the Washington-Baltimore region. This business-to-business networking event will take place on October 4, 2013 at the Sheraton National Hotel in Arlington. Guests will mingle with top corporate executives from the Washington-Baltimore region, nosh on great food, and bid on amazing auction items - all in a New York City-themed atmosphere!
Your support for the Stars and Stripes event helps local troops and their families benefit from USO-Metro's programs and services including its emergency food and housing programs, holiday programs for junior-enlisted military families, support services for military spouses and programs for wounded, ill and injured and their caregivers.
Join in as we announce the 2013 Circle of Stars which honors USO-Metro's top corporate donors for the year! Corporate sponsorships for this must-attend event are still available! Click here for more information .