Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
May Community Spotlight
Friday - 4/19/2013, 12:55pm EDT
Since DC-CAP was founded in 1999, the number of DC public and public charter school students going to college has more than doubled - now on par with the national average of 62% -- and the number graduating from college has nearly tripled.
Fast Facts about DC-CAP
DC-CAP is unique from other college access programs around the country for two reasons:
1) Every DC public and public charter high school student is eligible for DC-CAP services regardless of academic history, grade point average, family income, citizenship status, ethnicity, or special education eligibility.
2) DC-CAP continues to support students for up to five years after high school graduation so that they have the best chance of completing their education.
Help DC-CAP give every DC public and public charter school student a chance at a college education. Learn more at ,www.dccap.org.
Federal News Radio Charities are fed by Papa John's. Visit them at www.papajohns.com.