Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
May Community Spotlight
Friday - 4/19/2013, 12:55pm EDT
Since DC-CAP was founded in 1999, the number of DC public and public charter school students going to college has more than doubled - now on par with the national average of 62% -- and the number graduating from college has nearly tripled.
Fast Facts about DC-CAP
DC-CAP is unique from other college access programs around the country for two reasons:
1) Every DC public and public charter high school student is eligible for DC-CAP services regardless of academic history, grade point average, family income, citizenship status, ethnicity, or special education eligibility.
2) DC-CAP continues to support students for up to five years after high school graduation so that they have the best chance of completing their education.
Help DC-CAP give every DC public and public charter school student a chance at a college education. Learn more at ,www.dccap.org.
Federal News Radio Charities are fed by Papa John's. Visit them at www.papajohns.com.