Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
April Community Spotlight
Monday - 3/25/2013, 7:19pm EDT
Autism now affects 1 in 88 children, including 1 in 54 boys and is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the United States.
As the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, Autism Speaks is dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. Since its inception, Autism Speaks has committed over $195 million to research and developing innovative resources for families.
Autism Speaks' signature fundraising and awareness event, Walk Now for Autism Speaks, is held in more than 100 cities across North America, Walk Now for Autism Speaks is a family-friendly 5K walk and an autism community resource fair heightening public awareness and raising money to fund autism research. To find a Walk near you, visit www.WalkNowForAutismSpeaks.org. Save the Date for National Walk Now for Autism Speakson November 2, 2013.
To commemorate World Autism Awareness Month in April and raise autism awareness, Autism Speaks' global Light It Up Blue initiative invites landmarks and buildings to turn their lights blue on April 2. Businesses, restaurants, schools, places of worship can all participate and help shine a bright light on autism. Throughout the month of April, local communities organize autism awareness activities, events and fundraisers. To get involved, visit www.LightitUpBlue.org.
The National Chapter of Autism Speaks will celebrate Would Autism Awareness Month at Illuminate: A Light It Up Blue Cocktail Event hosted by Autism Speaks to Young Professionals on April 25 at House of Sweden. To purchase tickets or get more information, contact (202) 955-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal News Radio Charities are fed by Papa John's. Visit them at www.papajohns.com.