Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
March Community Spotlight
Wednesday - 2/20/2013, 4:37pm EST
The Federal News Radio/United Way Community Spotlight for March is the Washington Regional Transplant Community.
Federal News Radio is proud to support the Washington Regional Transplant Community in their efforts to increase the number of people who are registered as donors. For more information visit www.beadonor.org.
Fast Facts About WRTC
The Federal News Radio Community Spotlight is sponsored by United Way. You can give, you can advocate, you can volunteer. That's what it means to Live United. For more information visit www.unitedwaynca.org.
Federal News Radio Charities are fed by Papa John's. Visit them at www.papajohns.com.