Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
March For Babies
Wednesday - 2/20/2013, 4:29pm EST
When you March for Babies, you give hope to the babies born too soon or sick. The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies, and it funds research to find answers to the serious problems that threaten our babies. We've been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $2.6 billion! Join the more than 7 million people who participate, donate and/or sponsor. There are plenty of opportunities for day-of-event exposure, activation and education - not to mention opportunities to meet hundreds of others who are just like you!
Established in 1970, America's first fundraising walk has raised $2 billion nationwide to benefit all babies. For more information about March for Babies and to register for a walk near you, visit marchforbabies.org.