Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Thursday - 2/14/2013, 9:46am EST
Discussions will focus on critical issues, including workforce innovation and empowerment; cross-agency collaboration and strategy sourcing; and best practices for measuring, evaluating and minimizing procurement risks to ensure better outcomes.
Co-Sponsored by GSA and the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council, Acquisition Excellence will be held on March 21, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C.
Featured speakers will include representatives from the U.S. General Services Administration, Office of Management and Budget, Government Accountability Office, Department of Veteran Affairs, and the Department of Homeland Security among others.
Register today here