Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
27th Annual Women's Leadership Conference
Tuesday - 1/29/2013, 7:06pm EST
Join the Women's Center for the 27th Annual Women's Leadership Conference on March 9th at the McLean Hilton in Tysons Corner. Celebrate "The Power of Purpose" and explore women's roles as leaders in all aspects of life, including government, education and entrepreneurship.
Sharing their diverse paths to success, this year's roster of speakers includes several prominent women. Confirmed speakers include Robin Chase, founder & former CEO of Zipcar; Amy Goodman, entrepreneur and author of "Wear This, Toss That!"; Deborah Phelps, Director of The Educational Foundation of Baltimore Public Schools; Vice Admiral Ann Rondeau, Strategy and Transformation Partner, IBM; Dr. Teresa Sullivan, President of the University of Virginia; and Maria de Fatima Lima da Veiga, Ambassador of Cape Verde.
The event takes place from 8:00a.m. to 3:30p.m., and includes continental breakfast, luncheon, raffle and door prizes. There will also be breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and book signings. Registration fees are $165 for Donor Circle Members, or $195 for non-members. Sponsorships are available for as little as $1,250.
Space is limited - buy your tickets today, or take advantage of our generous sponsorship benefitsand send your entire staff!
For additional information, or to register, call 703-281-2657 or visit The Women's Center website at www.thewomenscenter.org