Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
AFCEA Bethesda April Breakfast
Tuesday - 1/29/2013, 6:41pm EST
The scale and complexity of our nation's I-T infrastructure is increasing dramatically.
Comprehensive large scale systems such as the D-H-S Homeland Security Information Network are progressively requiring cross-agency and department collaboration to ensure success.
Join AFCEA Bethesda on April 25 at the Bethesda North Marriott to hear from Program Managers of multi-agency programs discuss challenges implementing a large-scale system and how they overcome them to produce success
click here to register.