Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Friday - 1/25/2013, 11:53am EST
Join AFCEA DC on February 22nd for the 4th Annual Cybersecurity Symposium. This event will take place from 8am to 5pm at the Capital Hilton located at 1001 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20036.
Explore U.S. cyber preparedness from a matrixed Team perspective. Professionals from DoD, DHS, Intel and the Private Sector will all join AFCEA DC for various panels like Ramping up Cyber Innovation, Understanding our Adversaries, and Breakouts with CYBERCOM, Component Commands & COCOMs.
A competition for companies to present their Emerging Technologies is going on right now. To register, visit: afceadc.org/cyber, or call: 202-701-5808.