Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Leukemia Ball 2013
Thursday - 12/27/2012, 3:02pm EST
Since 1988, the annual Leukemia Ball has raised more than $45 million for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Each year, teams of dedicated volunteers have exceeded all goals and expectations, making the Leukemia Ball the largest non-political black-tie event in Washington, DC.
The 26th Annual Leukemia Ball will take place on Saturday, March 23rd, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Nearly 2,000 guests will enjoy comedy from Dana Carvey and musical entertainment by Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts Band.
For the 17th consecutive year, the Mercedes-Benz raffle will be among the night's many highlights. The local Mercedes-Benz dealers have donated a 2012 GL450 4MATIC SUV (MSRP: $63,900)and a C250 Sport Sedan (MSRP: $35,350) to be raffled off the night of the event. Raffle tickets are $100, and winners do not need to be present to win. Only 5,000 tickets are printed.
Guests will also enjoy a world-class silent auction, featuring unique experience packages, memorabilia, jewelry, travel packages and more.
For sponsorship information, or to purchase tickets to the event or the Mercedes-Benz Raffle, visit www.leukemiaball.org, or call (703) 399-2900.