Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Leukemia Ball 2013
Thursday - 12/27/2012, 3:02pm EST
Since 1988, the annual Leukemia Ball has raised more than $45 million for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Each year, teams of dedicated volunteers have exceeded all goals and expectations, making the Leukemia Ball the largest non-political black-tie event in Washington, DC.
The 26th Annual Leukemia Ball will take place on Saturday, March 23rd, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Nearly 2,000 guests will enjoy comedy from Dana Carvey and musical entertainment by Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts Band.
For the 17th consecutive year, the Mercedes-Benz raffle will be among the night's many highlights. The local Mercedes-Benz dealers have donated a 2012 GL450 4MATIC SUV (MSRP: $63,900)and a C250 Sport Sedan (MSRP: $35,350) to be raffled off the night of the event. Raffle tickets are $100, and winners do not need to be present to win. Only 5,000 tickets are printed.
Guests will also enjoy a world-class silent auction, featuring unique experience packages, memorabilia, jewelry, travel packages and more.
For sponsorship information, or to purchase tickets to the event or the Mercedes-Benz Raffle, visit www.leukemiaball.org, or call (703) 399-2900.