Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Leukemia Ball 2013
Thursday - 12/27/2012, 3:02pm EST
Since 1988, the annual Leukemia Ball has raised more than $45 million for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Each year, teams of dedicated volunteers have exceeded all goals and expectations, making the Leukemia Ball the largest non-political black-tie event in Washington, DC.
The 26th Annual Leukemia Ball will take place on Saturday, March 23rd, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Nearly 2,000 guests will enjoy comedy from Dana Carvey and musical entertainment by Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts Band.
For the 17th consecutive year, the Mercedes-Benz raffle will be among the night's many highlights. The local Mercedes-Benz dealers have donated a 2012 GL450 4MATIC SUV (MSRP: $63,900)and a C250 Sport Sedan (MSRP: $35,350) to be raffled off the night of the event. Raffle tickets are $100, and winners do not need to be present to win. Only 5,000 tickets are printed.
Guests will also enjoy a world-class silent auction, featuring unique experience packages, memorabilia, jewelry, travel packages and more.
For sponsorship information, or to purchase tickets to the event or the Mercedes-Benz Raffle, visit www.leukemiaball.org, or call (703) 399-2900.