Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
December Community Spotlight
Monday - 11/26/2012, 5:57pm EST
The Federal News Radio United Way Community Spotlight for December is Justin's Quest.
Justin is an extraordinary 14 year-old boy. With drive and determination that set him apart from most teens, Justin is on a mission: to find a cure for brain tumors. Justin's Quest begins here.
About Justin's Quest After Justin's diagnosis, he and his family decided to take action in the fight against brain tumors. And they have taken the fight to the basketball court. The Friedlanders are out to make a difference and to find a cure.
Justin's Quest is to shoot a basket for every person diagnosed with a primary brain tumor each year in the United States. That's approximately 63,000 baskets. Through Justin's Quest, the Friedlanders are raising urgently-needed funds for brain tumor research. All proceeds from Justin's Quest benefit the Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure.
Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa Johns. Visit them at www.papajohns.com