11:22 pm, May 23, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
December Community Spotlight
Monday - 11/26/2012, 5:57pm EST
The Federal News Radio United Way Community Spotlight for December is Justin's Quest.
Justin is an extraordinary 14 year-old boy. With drive and determination that set him apart from most teens, Justin is on a mission: to find a cure for brain tumors. Justin's Quest begins here.
About Justin's Quest After Justin's diagnosis, he and his family decided to take action in the fight against brain tumors. And they have taken the fight to the basketball court. The Friedlanders are out to make a difference and to find a cure.
Justin's Quest is to shoot a basket for every person diagnosed with a primary brain tumor each year in the United States. That's approximately 63,000 baskets. Through Justin's Quest, the Friedlanders are raising urgently-needed funds for brain tumor research. All proceeds from Justin's Quest benefit the Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure.
Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa Johns. Visit them at www.papajohns.com