Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
December Community Spotlight
Monday - 11/26/2012, 5:57pm EST
The Federal News Radio United Way Community Spotlight for December is Justin's Quest.
Justin is an extraordinary 14 year-old boy. With drive and determination that set him apart from most teens, Justin is on a mission: to find a cure for brain tumors. Justin's Quest begins here.
About Justin's Quest After Justin's diagnosis, he and his family decided to take action in the fight against brain tumors. And they have taken the fight to the basketball court. The Friedlanders are out to make a difference and to find a cure.
Justin's Quest is to shoot a basket for every person diagnosed with a primary brain tumor each year in the United States. That's approximately 63,000 baskets. Through Justin's Quest, the Friedlanders are raising urgently-needed funds for brain tumor research. All proceeds from Justin's Quest benefit the Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure.
Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa Johns. Visit them at www.papajohns.com