Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
November Community Spotlight
Friday - 10/26/2012, 4:00pm EDT
The Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) provides reliable information about Alzheimer's and dementia; medications and treatment options; skills to provide and/or seek quality care; and legal, financial and living-arrangement decisions. Their online Care Center helps caregivers coordinate assistance from family and friends, locate senior housing, receive customized care recommendations, enhance caregiving skills, and learn ways to keep loved ones with dementia safe.
The largest non-profit funder of Alzheimer's research, the Alzheimer's Association has been part of every major research advancement over the past 30 years and has awarded in excess of $300 million to more than 2,100 research projects. Its TrialMatch® program is a free service that helps people find clinical trials based on personal criteria.
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voice for Alzheimer's disease advocacy, fighting for critical research, prevention and care initiatives at the federal, state and local levels.
You can make a difference in the fight against Alzheimer's, the nation's sixth-leading cause of death and the only top-10 cause with no prevention, cure or way to even slow it down. Get involved today and help create a world without Alzheimer's!
Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa Johns. Visit them at www.papajohns.com