Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
November Community Spotlight
Friday - 10/26/2012, 4:00pm EDT
The Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) provides reliable information about Alzheimer's and dementia; medications and treatment options; skills to provide and/or seek quality care; and legal, financial and living-arrangement decisions. Their online Care Center helps caregivers coordinate assistance from family and friends, locate senior housing, receive customized care recommendations, enhance caregiving skills, and learn ways to keep loved ones with dementia safe.
The largest non-profit funder of Alzheimer's research, the Alzheimer's Association has been part of every major research advancement over the past 30 years and has awarded in excess of $300 million to more than 2,100 research projects. Its TrialMatch® program is a free service that helps people find clinical trials based on personal criteria.
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voice for Alzheimer's disease advocacy, fighting for critical research, prevention and care initiatives at the federal, state and local levels.
You can make a difference in the fight against Alzheimer's, the nation's sixth-leading cause of death and the only top-10 cause with no prevention, cure or way to even slow it down. Get involved today and help create a world without Alzheimer's!
Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa Johns. Visit them at www.papajohns.com