Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
October Community Spotlight
Thursday - 9/20/2012, 1:04pm EDT
The Federal News Radio United Way Community Spotlight for October is the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund, commonly known as FEEA (fee-uh) is the only charity by and for federal employees and their families. It provides scholarships and emergency financial help to civilian federal families every day - more than $11.5 million in scholarships and over $8.5 million in emergency aid since 1986. FEEA recently added over $35,000 in disaster grants, helping more than 330 feds recover from Hurricane Isaac.
Want to know more about getting a no-interest loan of up to $1,000 for basic living needs, or need help recovering from a natural disaster? Check out FEEA's Emergency Assistance Program for all the details and application links.
Need scholarship information for yourself or a family member? Visit FEEA's Scholarship page to find a list of requirements, deadlines, and application information. Scholarships range from $500 - $5,000.
FEEA helps feds keep the lights on, clean up after natural disasters, send kids to college, and more. Find FEEA online or in your CFC catalogue under number 1-1-1-8-5 today. Donations from federal employees form the backbone of FEEA's efforts. Be a part of FEEA and a part of feds helping feds today!
The Federal News Radio Community Spotlight is sponsored by United Way. You can give, you can advocate, you can volunteer. That's what it means to Live United. For more information visit www.unitedwaynca.org.
Federal News Radio charities are fed by Papa Johns. Visit them at www.papajohns.com