Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Executive Leadership Conference
Wednesday - 9/19/2012, 3:58pm EDT
Presented by the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC), this year's theme of "Charting a Course" will focus on navigating the ever-changing tides in IT to cut inefficiencies, boost productivity, and improve citizen services in today's budget environment.
2012 ELC is a once-a-year opportunity to listen to leading experts from government, academia, and the commercial world share their unique perspective on the federal landscape and how the public and private sector must converge to realize mission results. With this government-focused program, attendees gain practical solutions to timely issues experienced by federal decision-makers in an increasingly data-driven and mobile IT ecosystem.
Breakout sessions will cover:
• Big Data
• Knowledge Workforce
• Optimizing Government IT Solutions
click here to learn more and register!