Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Thursday - 3/22/2012, 1:42pm EDT
GovEvents is the premiere online resource for government events worldwide.
Created as a service to the government community, government and military personnel, contractors, vendors, and event organizers can go to one place on the web to find and post government-related events. With tens of thousands of users, the site provides in-depth information on hundreds of events, from major industry tradeshows, to government conferences, to agency-sponsored roundtables, webinars, and on-demand webcasts.
Access to GovEvents is free of charge for all government users, event organizers and vendors/exhibitors.
Visit the GovEvents Blog for the latest government event news and editorials.
- Search for Government Events!
- Post Your Events!
- See ALL Upcoming Webcasts!
- View Upcoming Events within 25 miles of Washington, DC!