Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Thursday - 3/22/2012, 1:42pm EDT
GovEvents is the premiere online resource for government events worldwide.
Created as a service to the government community, government and military personnel, contractors, vendors, and event organizers can go to one place on the web to find and post government-related events. With tens of thousands of users, the site provides in-depth information on hundreds of events, from major industry tradeshows, to government conferences, to agency-sponsored roundtables, webinars, and on-demand webcasts.
Access to GovEvents is free of charge for all government users, event organizers and vendors/exhibitors.
Visit the GovEvents Blog for the latest government event news and editorials.
- Search for Government Events!
- Post Your Events!
- See ALL Upcoming Webcasts!
- View Upcoming Events within 25 miles of Washington, DC!