Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Thursday - 3/22/2012, 1:42pm EDT
GovEvents is the premiere online resource for government events worldwide.
Created as a service to the government community, government and military personnel, contractors, vendors, and event organizers can go to one place on the web to find and post government-related events. With tens of thousands of users, the site provides in-depth information on hundreds of events, from major industry tradeshows, to government conferences, to agency-sponsored roundtables, webinars, and on-demand webcasts.
Access to GovEvents is free of charge for all government users, event organizers and vendors/exhibitors.
Visit the GovEvents Blog for the latest government event news and editorials.
- Search for Government Events!
- Post Your Events!
- See ALL Upcoming Webcasts!
- View Upcoming Events within 25 miles of Washington, DC!