Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Hubbard Station Sets New Milestone
Thursday - 2/28/2013, 3:15pm EST
The station and website specialize in covering the business of the federal government and senior executives in federal service. The high FederalNewsRadio.com traffic comes as the federal government faces mandatory large budget cuts known as Sequestration.
"This amazing milestone is the result of great content from our excellent journalists," says Lisa Wolfe, Federal News Radio Program Director. "The content on our website is curated by our terrific digital team led by Julia Ziegler. Her inextinguishable enthusiasm motivates us all."
Started as the first all-news Internet radio station in 2000, Federal News Radio later became the first Internet-only station to migrate to broadcast, first on 1050AM and then on 1500AM, the former home of its sister station WTOP.
In the fall of 2011, FederalNewsRadio.com was redesigned to be the more accessible and interactive page it is today. The new design created a streamline of information where visitors can retrieve comprehensive coverage of critical information more quickly and easily. Other features include the NewsStream - a real-time feed of the latest federal news and an expanded Agency page that allows visitors to find news specific to 76 different agencies within the federal government.
About Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington, D.C. metro on 1500 AM and 820 AM in Frederick. The station is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features local and national federal news, original content, blogs and audio archives of all its programming. Federal News Radio and its sister station WTOP are owned and operated by Hubbard Radio, LLC.
# # #