Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Hubbard Station Sets New Milestone
Thursday - 2/28/2013, 3:15pm EST
Washington D.C. - Hubbard's Federal News Radio 1500 AM and FederalRadioNews.com set a new milestone in the "shortest month of the year," reaching more than 3,000,000 pageviews.
The station and website specialize in covering the business of the federal government and senior executives in federal service. The high FederalNewsRadio.com traffic comes as the federal government faces mandatory large budget cuts known as Sequestration.
"This amazing milestone is the result of great content from our excellent journalists," says Lisa Wolfe, Federal News Radio Program Director. "The content on our website is curated by our terrific digital team led by Julia Ziegler. Her inextinguishable enthusiasm motivates us all."
Started as the first all-news Internet radio station in 2000, Federal News Radio later became the first Internet-only station to migrate to broadcast, first on 1050AM and then on 1500AM, the former home of its sister station WTOP.
In the fall of 2011, FederalNewsRadio.com was redesigned to be the more accessible and interactive page it is today. The new design created a streamline of information where visitors can retrieve comprehensive coverage of critical information more quickly and easily. Other features include the NewsStream - a real-time feed of the latest federal news and an expanded Agency page that allows visitors to find news specific to 76 different agencies within the federal government.
About Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington, D.C. metro on 1500 AM and 820 AM in Frederick. The station is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features local and national federal news, original content, blogs and audio archives of all its programming. Federal News Radio and its sister station WTOP are owned and operated by Hubbard Radio, LLC.
# # #