Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
GovEvents to Provide Comprehensive Conference and Event Details for Federal News Radio
Monday - 5/21/2012, 3:58pm EDT
(May 21, 2012) GovEvents.com, the web portal for all government and military-related events worldwide, announced today that the company will power the events section for FederalNewsradio.com. In addition to getting the latest federal news, Federal News Radio listeners now have access to federally-focused conferences and events happening in the DC-metro area.
"Each year, there are thousands of government-related events in the DC-metro area for the federal audience, and media outlets like Federal News Radio realize giving their audience an easy, consolidated view will provide yet another reason for people to visit their site," commented Kerry Rea president, GovEvents. "With 750 local event organizers providing content to our site, we are pleased to supply the details of these events to help the Federal News Radio audience find the right ones to help advance their careers."
Federal News Radio will provide pre-event coverage to GovEvents to add to event descriptions, enriching the information site users receive. Post-event editorial will be included on the GovEvents blog.
"We're so pleased to be working with GovEvents to provide our audience with the best, most complete listing of federal events in the DC area," said Federal News Radio program Director, Lisa Wolfe. "Now from FederalNewsRadio.com you can view listings of upcoming conferences, trade shows, breakfasts and many other events geared toward the federal employee."
Feeds are available on the site today.
GovEvents is the premiere online resource for government and military events worldwide. Created as a service to the government community, government and military personnel, vendors, and event producers can go to one place on the web to find and post government-related events. GovEvents.com provides in-depth information on hundreds of events, from major industry tradeshows, to government conferences, to agency-sponsored roundtables, and webcasts. Access to GovEvents is free of charge for all government users, event organizers and vendors/exhibitors.
About Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington, D.C. metro on 1500 AM and 820 AM in Frederick. The station is the only radio station of its kind in the area and is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features local and national federal news, original content, blogs and audio archives of all its programming. Federal News Radio and its sister station WTOP are owned and operated by Hubbard Radio, LLC.
# # #